We are closely monitoring the ever-evolving COVID-19 situation. We are proud of our client relationships and at times like these, those relationships are more important than ever.
To enable us to continue to provide a high level of service to all our clients, while at the same time doing our part to lower levels of social contact that may help mitigate the spread of this virus and protect the health and wellbeing of our staff, we have enacted certain policies:
- We are restricting our non-essential/non-urgent client meetings and encouraging the use of technology where possible;
- Some staff will be working remotely to reduce interaction within the office;
- Where possible, we will be enhancing our remote capabilities;
- We ask that you consider sending your tax documents electronically by either fax or uploading through our client portal (please go to Wilkinson.net);
- If you drop documents off, please make sure they are bundled securely and place them in the container at our front desk (the documents will be in left in the container for three days before being handled by our staff);
If you are not feeling well, have travelled internationally in the last 15 days, or have been in close contact with a person who has travelled internationally in the last 15 days, please refrain from entering our offices.
We appreciate your understanding in these unprecedented times.